Back to Country Register | Back to Index
- African Studies WWW
- Zambia page on the African Studies WWW, supported by the University of Pennsylvania. Map and pointers to other resources.
- Tunisia page on ArabNet. Information on history, geography, business, industry, agriculture, fishing & timber, tourism, people, language, food, media, government, foreign policy, social services, health and links to Tunisia-oriented web sites.
- Model League of Arab States
Facts and basic indicators, links to other resources.
- City.Net Tunisia
- Links to different sources on Tunisia. Connected to the search engine Excite.
- Elections around the world
Election facts by Wilfred Derksen.
- Tunisia's WWW Sites
Links to other resources at Arab Countries WWW sites.
- The Tunisian WWW Home Page
Site facilitating coordination and communication in the Tunisian scientific community via Internet. Contains information and news about scientific activities, and some general information about Tunisia.
- Tunisia online
"Complete source of Information on Tunisisa". Information on history, environment, society, women, government, economy, culture, tourism, news and mosaics.
- Tunisia schools
Tunisia page on the WorldWide Classroom. Adresses to a few schools, and links to other resources.
- INFOHUB Tunisia Page
Comprehensive global travel guide.
- University of Texas
Links to other resources at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Texas.
- World Factbook 1996 (CIA)
- The 1996-edition of the "World Factbook " from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Facts and basic indicators.
- Afro-Carribean Music
The Tunisia page on Afro-Carribean Music, a non commercial server devoted to the promotion of the Afro-Caribbean culture by the mean of it's music.
- Ethnologue Database: Tunisia
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- FOOTBALL TUNISIE
Soccer page in french.
- MBendi's economic profil on Tunisia
By Mbendi Information Service. Information on the business opportunities and challenges in the countries of Africa, the companies and organisations active in various industry sectors (Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Mining etc.), the leading business and government personalities, a directory of products and services, the larger development projects currently underway in Africa, and information on the African Stock Exchanges.
Tunisian Daily's Online
Science & Technology
- Tunisian Scientific Consortium
The Tunisian Scientific Consortium (TSC)'s web site, a project that aims at unifying the Tunisian scientific community by providing much needed networking and coordination.